Father’s Day is quickly approaching. Not sure what to do? Need help thinking of a gift for Dad? Nothing says Happy Father’s Day like a homemade gift from the heart. Motivate your kids to show Dad they care by making him a card with creative flair. Nothing will touch his heart more than a stick figure drawing by your son or a masterfully colored picture by your daughter.
Not enough? Pair one of these ideas with your homemade message:
- Wash Dad’s car
- Do something together as a family
- Give Dad a bear hug
- Have a barbecue
- Better yet, get him some grilling tools
- Surprise Dad with breakfast in bed
- Please his sweet tooth by baking cookies (then you can partake too!)
- Put your favorite picture together in a frame
- Prepare a toast for Dad
- Write a poem
Next Sunday will be here before you know it. Do something to celebrate just how special Dad is!